20060223

he made my day.

thanks honey(:
you made my day...

i'm just too lazy to update.
well then, i will do it now.
hahas, those lovely pictures?
they were meant for my lovely friends out there who went out with me on 20FEB06
yeah.
we went to pasir ris!
we went cycle, beaching and WWW-ing.
hahaha! it was a damn fun day!
somehow we returned with burnt cheeks and bodies.
yeah.. the skin is starting to PEEL now..
urgs, how gross.
emmo was working there too! uh, a longue nearby lars.
she treated us with some drinks and we sat there and had dinner.
yeahh, chatted and had a game of bridge with pokercards.
hahahas, i won every single round!
yeah.
thanks buddies, do come out again!! <3

hmm, recently i've clicked with xueli's clique.
jetaime and sarah..
we had hell lots of fun out together.. laughing at the slightest crap we do!!
i enjoyed myself so much, i laughed till i have forgetten all of my troubles.
it's really good to laugh them away yeah..
yeah.
i want to thank XUELI SO MUCH!
hahahahas.
she would always be there for me.
awwws, thanks so much.
lets go to NTUC, METRO, ANYWHERE TO HAVE A LAUGHING GOOD TIME!!
yeah!

TODAY!
TODAY!
OLIVIA OLIVIA OLIVIA!
i love you so very very very very much! xD
THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR TALKING SOME SENSE INTO ME.
i really hope to meet up with you soon.
TCC again ks xD
hahahas.
thanks so much for helping me...
hehe.
LOVERBOYS. :D

oh, did i told you that,
i resigned my F*** UP job alrdy!?
i really can't stand it there.
they treat me like pests.
i know they hate me so much lars.
anyway, i'm glad to get out of tht F*** up place (:
yeah.
FREEEEEEEEEEEDOM EVERYDAY! ;p
LOVING IT SO MUCH..
hehe..

ok lars, lazy to continue.
xD
i wna see you soon!
HUGS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home